In the Leningrad region, they accept applications for compensation for housing and communal services. “Paper”

Since November 7, the MFC of the Leningrad Region has been accepting applications from mobilized people and their families for monthly compensation of 50% of utility bills. About it report in the regional government.

Who can apply. Conscripts, their spouses and children under 18 years of age or up to 23 years of age if they are full-time students can apply. In addition, the applicants may be the parents of a mobilized person, if they live with them.

Where should you submit your application? Documents are accepted at the MFC and regional centers for social protection of the population.

What to bring. To submit documents, you need to have with you the application itself, consent to the processing of personal data, provide a certificate of service, information about the place of residence and others. A complete list can be found at the Center for Social Welfare.

Get the top news of the day – and a hopeful story 🌊

Subscribe to the evening papers newsletter


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button