Every year, four average annual salaries of Petersburgers are allocated for the maintenance of Beglov, the Chronicles calculated.
The maintenance of the governor of St. Petersburg Alexander Beglov takes the least amount of money from the budget among all the heads of the regions of the North-Western Federal District. About it informed project “Chronicles” with reference to the budget of the regions of the district.
What did Chronicles find out? The authors of the project collected data from the budgets of the regions of the Northwestern Federal District and compared the spending on the maintenance of governors with the average salaries of residents of the regions.
- Most of the money is allocated to the head of the Komi Vladimir Uyba – 10.8 million rubles a year. This amounts to 15 average annual salaries of residents of the republic, who on average receive 36 thousand rubles a month.
- Next comes the governor of the Nenets Autonomous Okrug, Yuri Bezdudny, who receives 7.4 million rubles. This is six annual salaries of the inhabitants of the region.
- In third place was the governor of the Vologda region Oleg Kuvshinnikov – 7.3 million rubles, which is 13 annual salaries of locals.
- A little less is allocated for the life of the head of Karelia Artur Parfenchikov – 7.1 million rubles or 12 annual salaries of the inhabitants of the republic.
- 5.3 million rubles are allocated from the budget for the maintenance of the governor of the Murmansk region Andrey Chibis. This is 6 annual salaries of local residents.
- The least amount of money goes to Alexander Beglov – 4 million rubles, which is four times more than the annual income of St. Petersburg residents.
What you need to know. Formerly “Chronicles” published investigation about Beglov, according to which the governor of St. Petersburg and members of his family own 46 properties. So, the illegitimate daughter of Alexander Beglov owns an apartment on Gavanskaya Street, and the second daughter of the governor owns 14 apartments and two houses.
Support “Paper” so that we can stay in touch 💚