Digital transformation of construction and housing and communal services – what the industry development strategy provides
Government Decree of October 31, 2022 No. 3268-r approved strategy for the development of the construction industry and housing and communal services until 2030.
The strategy provides for the development of preferential mortgage programs, the digitalization of construction processes, the optimization and digitization of most administrative procedures, etc.
A separate section is devoted to the digital transformation of the construction and housing and communal services industry. It formulates the benefits of the transition to the “digit”, lists the existing digital tools, identifies the “challenges” and the reasons why the digital maturity of the industry is at an insufficient level, sets the tasks of digital transformation and identifies the necessary measures to achieve them.
See also: The head of government spoke about digital services in the construction industry >>>
- digital transformation of processes and services, administrative procedures in the field of construction and housing and communal services, the introduction of information technologies at all stages of the life cycle of a capital construction object;
- consolidation of information on urban planning activities throughout the Russian Federation, providing support for managerial decision-making and wide access for industry participants in order to minimize transaction costs of interaction;
- creation of applied tools for the implementation of all activities provided for by administrative and professional transformation;
- development of client-centricity of digital tools of the housing and communal services management system;
- increasing the efficiency of housing and communal services organizations by introducing automated systems for managing their activities;
- ensuring the introduction of competitive Russian software in the implementation of measures for the digitalization of the construction industry and the housing and communal services industry;
- ensuring the formation of a methodological, regulatory legal framework to ensure an appropriate level of digital maturity and the translation of regulatory and technical documentation into a machine-readable format;
- ensuring monitoring of the volumes of municipal solid waste and construction and demolition waste sent for disposal through the introduction of information control and accounting systems; reduction of logistics costs during the transportation of construction and demolition waste to the places of disposal and (or) processing due to the developed software for the implementation of monitoring systems for the management of construction and demolition waste at all stages of the construction cycle.
See also: The government approved the direction of digital transformation of the construction industry and housing and communal services >>>
The following activities are foreseen:
- unification and transfer to an electronic form of events (services) in the field of construction with integration with federal and regional portals of public services, development of super service “Digital Construction”, which ensures “seamless” provision of services in the field of construction;
- creation of conditions for the interaction of all participants in investment and construction processes on the basis of a single digital environment, the introduction of artificial intelligence systems in order to increase the efficiency of the industry;
- transition to the use of end-to-end technology information modeling for the entire life cycle of a capital construction object, the introduction and development of a life cycle management system for a capital construction object based on information modeling technologies (state information system for ensuring urban planning activities of the Russian Federation);
- the formation of a vertical for managing the digital transformation of the industry, the development of mechanisms for increasing the “digital maturity” of the construction industry, the “digital maturity” of the development of the urban environment;
- development and modernization of the state information system of housing and communal services, development of mechanisms for increasing the digitalization of housing and communal services organizations;
- improving the efficiency of the unified information system for housing construction through the introduction of artificial intelligence technologies;
- development, support and implementation of domestic software at all stages of the life cycle of a capital construction object;
- adjustment of the existing regulatory legal framework in the framework of the application of information modeling technologies;
- development of software for the implementation of regional systems for monitoring the management of construction and demolition waste, phased implementation of software in all regions of the Russian Federation.
See also: Digitalization of capital construction in the region: industry solution >>>
As a result of the implementation of these activities, by 2030 the following should be done:
- a unified digital system for managing the construction industry and housing and communal services has been created;
- all procedures within the framework of the interaction of participants in the investment and construction cycle throughout its entire length have been converted into electronic form;
- completed the formation of state information systems for urban planning;
- in relation to at least 30% of the objects, the organization of the construction of which was carried out using information modeling technologies, building permits were obtained and state cadastral registration was carried out;
- finalization of the state information system for ensuring urban planning activities of the Russian Federation was carried out, training of state customers was carried out, information systems for managing projects of state customers were developed;
- import substitution was carried out due to the introduction of Russian software in the construction industry and housing and communal services;
- in unified information system for housing construction artificial intelligence algorithms and neural networks have been introduced to allow for assessment and decision-making regarding the choice of a developer based on the submitted financial statements;
- created “digital twins” of capital construction facilities used at all stages of the life cycle of such facilities;
- 50% of apartment buildings are equipped with intelligent systems for general resource accounting;
- 100% of the dispatching services of municipal districts and urban districts are connected to the systems for monitoring incidents and accidents at housing and communal services;
- 80% of general meetings of owners of premises in apartment buildings are held through electronic voting;
- the developed information and telecommunication services in the field of construction and demolition waste management were introduced;
- information modeling technologies have been introduced Not only at capital construction projects, the financing of which is carried out with the attraction of funds from the budgets of the budget system of the Russian Federation, but also at capital construction projects implemented at the expense of attracted investments;
- all public services (services) and functions in the construction industry and housing and communal services have been brought to a single portal of state and municipal services and regional portals of state and municipal services.