Why the terrorists hunted Zakhar Prilepin
On May 6, as a result of a terrorist attack in the Nizhny Novgorod region, Zakhar Prilepin was seriously injured, and his friend and bodyguard died.
Photo: Boris KUDRYAVOV
May 6 as a result of a terrorist attack in the Nizhny Novgorod region Zakhar Prilepin was seriously injured, and his friend and bodyguard died. The suspect was detained, he admitted that he acted under the leadership of the special services of Ukraine.
Why did the terrorists choose Zakhar Prilepin as their target and how to prevent similar tragedies in the future? Answered these and other questions author of the Telegram channel “Sons of the Monarchy” Roman Antonovsky on Radio “Komsomolskaya Pravda”.
– Roman, why do you think Prilepin became the target of the new terrorist attack?
– And Dasha Dugina, and Vladlen Tatarsky, and Prilepin, of course, had a huge impact on the minds of people. I think, moreover, with the beginning of the special operation, with their incendiary posts, speeches, essays, publicism, they attracted a considerable number of previously apolitical, vacillating people to our side. The strategy of our enemies – GUR, SBU, the West and their supporters on our territory is understandable. They are trying to knock out the ideologists of the Russian awakening and the Russian Spring. There is an attack on the leaders of public opinion, on popular bloggers and publicists of the patriotic direction, both left and right. Prilepin is a popular Russian writer, who, of course, inscribed his name in the classics of Russian literature by the same Abode, moreover, a super-popular blogger, one of the main LOMs (leaders of public opinion – ed.) of the left patriotic trend. Everything is on the rise.
The car in which Zakhar Prilepin was driving was blown up. Photo: Stringer/TASS
The West and the same Ukrainians have a completely conscious strategy for knocking out Russian passionaries who can ignite people’s hearts. In any city there are, say, 50 activists of each political direction. These are people who can lead thousands of people to the streets for some feats. And if you mow down this asset, imprison it, kill it or force it to flee, then simply people who sympathize with them will not be able to do anything without these leaders. Therefore, our enemies are trying to destroy the leaders of patriotic public opinion in Russia, and in this regard, for some reason, we are in no way trying to knock out the passionate military-political elite in Ukraine.
– But the nationalist passionaries in Ukraine are clearly acting on command, which, by the way, do not always come from Kyiv.
– Yes, one hears that they are not subject, that they are controlled by the West. But if we destroy the TV remote control, then it will not be possible to control this remote control. Therefore, if we mow down the military-political administration of the terrorist state of Ukraine, then at some point there will be a collapse, because there will simply be no one to broadcast the orders of the West to Ukraine.
A suspect in the attack has been arrested. Photo: Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation / TASS
– What are we to do here?
– Firstly, it is necessary to carry out tough filtering measures for those who come to us, paying attention to those who used to be in all sorts of Maidans, organizations. Because, as you remember, the killer of Darya Dugina was an active Ukrainian soldier, but she calmly entered and left Russia, and no one filtered her much.
In addition, we have a really large column of trans-Ukrainian liberals, ultra-left, ultra-right, who, on the orders of the GUR or the SBU, carry out certain terrorist attacks, attacks, and launch drones. And this, too, must be fought hard. Because there is only one step from a trans-Ukrainian propagandist to a terrorist like Trepova, who blew up Vladlen Tatarsky.
We must now also show a zero-tolerance regime for Ukrainians inside Russia and strengthen filtration measures in relation to the citizens of the liberated territories. And one does not contradict the other. Quite often we hear that we are with them, they say, one people. Yes, we are one people with them, but we need to instill in people from the liberated territories not a Ukrainian identity, because it is deeply Russophobic, which they are already full of, but to return their Russian identity to them.
What the attempt on Zakhar Prilepin showed “It is necessary to destroy the organizers of terror, wherever we can get them”
Military expert Vyacheslav Shurygin discusses what needs to be done to reduce the number of terrorist attacks “made in Ukraine” (more)
What were the terrorists who blew up Zakhar Prilepin counting on: UGIL tasted blood. Gotta stop them
KP.RU special correspondent Dmitry Steshin on the assassination attempt on Zakhar Prilepin (more)