Prize for the best children’s drawings of architecture
Architecture is learned from a young age. He Official College of Architects of Huelva in collaboration with the Territorial Delegation for Educational Development, Vocational Training, University, Research and Innovation in Huelva and with the sponsorship of the Caja Rural del Sur Foundation, has organized the ninth edition of the Children’s Architecture Drawing Contest, with the motto “Discover your heritage”, with the intention of achieving an approach to the COAH and in turn to publicize and value the architecture of the province.
This Thursday the awards ceremony took place, with the dean of the school as the person in charge of awarding the diplomas and trophies and the person in charge of architecture in Andalusia, Noemí Sanchís, as a special guest.
3 categories have been established in the architectural drawing contest
FIRST CYCLE: 1st and 2nd grade students.
SECOND CYCLE: 3rd and 4th grade students.
THIRD CYCLE: 5th and 6th grade students.
LIST OF CENTERS THAT HAVE PARTICIPATED:
- CEIP. RED MARSHLANDS. SAN JUAN OF THE PORT.
- CEIP. PRACTICES. HUELVA
- CARDENAL SPINOLA SCHOOL. HUELVA
- COLÓN SCHOOL – MARISTS. HUELVA
- MOLIERE SCHOOL. HUELVA
- REFUGEE AREA OF THE RED CROSS. HUELVA
The total number of drawings presented by all the centers has been 348, of which the jury chose 60 finalists and from these it chose the 15 that have obtained a prize or mention in each of the 3 cycles.
All the winners are listed below:
AWARDS AND MENTIONS. FIRST CYCLE: 1st AND 2nd PRIMARY
- BEST DRAWING AWARD: MANUEL ROMERO PEREA – MOLIÈRE HUELVA SCHOOL – 1st PRIMARY.
- MENTION: CARLOTA GARRIDO PIÑERO – CEIP MARISMAS DEL TINTO SAN JUAN DEL PUERTO – 1st PRIMARY.
- MENTION: MANUEL CÁCERES GALVÁN – COLÓN-MARISTAS SCHOOL, HUELVA – 1st PRIMARY.
- MENTION: DANIEL CHÁVES FERNÁNDEZ – MOLIÈRE HUELVA SCHOOL – 1st PRIMARY.
- MENTION: AIRÁN HERVAS DE LOS SANTOS – CARDENAL SPÍNOLA HUELVA SCHOOL – 2nd PRIMARY.
AWARDS AND MENTIONS. SECOND CYCLE: 3rd AND 4th PRIMARY
- AWARD: CANDELA GARCÍA GARCÍA – COLÓN-MARISTAS SCHOOL, HUELVA – 4th ELEMENTARY.
- MENTION: CARMEN RUBIO AGUADO – COLÓN-MARISTAS SCHOOL, HUELVA – 4th PRIMARY.
- MENTION: MARÍA GONZÁLEZ ANDRADE – MOLIÈRE HUELVA SCHOOL – 4th PRIMARY.
- MENTION: EVA SÁNCHEZ BELTRÁN – MOLIÈRE HUELVA SCHOOL – 4th PRIMARY.
- MENTION: LUCÍA BURGOS BARRIOS- MOLIÈRE HUELVA SCHOOL – 4th PRIMARY.
MENTIONS. THIRD CYCLE: 5th AND 6th PRIMARY
- AWARD: MARTA PAVÓN DÍEZ – CARDENAL SPÍNOLA HUELVA SCHOOL- 6th ELEMENTARY.
- MENTION: MARTA FERNÁNEZ CORDERO – COLÓN-MARISTAS SCHOOL, HUELVA – 5th ELEMENTARY.
- MENTION: AINOHA GUTIÉRREZ ROMERO – CEIP MARISMAS DEL TINTO SAN JUAN DEL PUERTO – 6th PRIMARY.
- MENTION: NOA PÉREZ DÍAZ – CEIP PRACTICES HUELVA – 6th PRIMARY.
- MENTION: NOEMÍ BALLESTER SANCHÍS – CARDENAL SPÍNOLA HUELVA SCHOOL – 6th PRIMARY.
The exhibition of the drawings will be open to the public until June 2, 2023, at the COAH Headquarters, C/ Puerto nº 37 in Huelva, in the morning from 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.