Gennady Onishchenko: On the May holidays, you should not be afraid of Arcturus, but a tick
Deputy of the State Duma of the Russian Federation, former Chief Sanitary Doctor Gennady Onishchenko
Photo: Ivan MAKEEV
… – Gennady Grigorievich, hello! We have the same holidays on the nose, you can say. Here’s how to behave so that the Arcturus is not picked up, in order to dodge the covid…
– You are too timid … There will be a public holiday on the 1st, and on the 9th. And all the rest of the days we have normal – working days and weekends. What do we do on days like this?
We put on masks, we kiss in masks.
– We get up early, do exercises, someone else has a habit.
– Put on a tracksuit and – 10 kilometers … Then we have breakfast, we serve breakfast in bed to my wife, yes.
– Or vice versa.
– Well, on the contrary – it’s on working days … Now it’s getting colder, but in any case, I think that the first ten days of May is a period of changing habits. And then a new annual cycle will begin, when we – especially those of us who are not burdened by everyday going to work, will go to the dacha, to our beds. And this means that thoughts about everything else will fade into the background.
– And even about Arcturus?
– Yes. Since you don’t particularly pamper yourself in the beds – you have to water, weed, and feed with fertilizers in time … So, new serious worries will appear, and all these nonsense that pour out immeasurably from the TV every day – they will be forgotten.
– That is, and let the soul of any epidemics does not hurt?
– Only the only thing you need not to forget … When you arrive in your area, where you have a dacha or a house in a cottage village, you need to ask: they say, what are we doing here with a tick?
– And who should I ask?
– My colleagues – from Rospotrebnadzor and not only – will explain everything in detail, talk about the measures that need to be taken, tell you what the situation is today.
– Well, what is it?
– Well, the situation in the Moscow region is favorable, but in our country, residents of the capital not only come to the Moscow region, but …
But also to Turkey.
– Turkey – there are no six acres, in my opinion, no one, there the most minimal bill starts with a few hectares, it seems to me. Those people who have so much there, they will not meet ticks …
– Then you need to wear closed clothes, right?
– Well, if your administrator or whoever you have in this village …
– Yes, I don’t even have a dacha, what kind of administrator …
– If he is a responsible worker, then before your arrival, insecticidal work was already carried out everywhere … That is, ticks were destroyed in the perimeter in which your village is located. And if you go to the forest, however, there is still nothing to do there, it has not dried out, it is not yet as friendly as it is in summer … This is if we are talking about holidays.
– If you dare to go to an unfamiliar forest or to an unknown grove – in this case, your clothes should be closed. If the tick still met you there – immediately contact the doctor, the first-aid post – they will definitely help you. Call an ambulance…
– And now you have the opportunity to congratulate your fans on the air of Radio “Komsomolskaya Pravda” both in networks and on the website – on the upcoming holiday, which was called “May. World. Labor.
– Yes, indeed, everyone – Happy Holidays! But let’s dedicate this holiday to thoughts on how to help our guys who are on a special military operation …
– And not only thoughts.
– You can even pray for their health and well-being. It is especially important for them. We wish you good luck. Even on May 1, we have the opportunity to celebrate thanks to them. Happy holiday!
– Agree. Thank you very much.