The stars are struggling with the consequences of plastic surgery: Madonna is trying to return her former face, Kudryavtseva got rid of silicone breasts
Lera Kudryavtseva got rid of excess weight in her bra. Photo: Artur LEBEDEV/ Starface
During the years of the pandemic, many, sitting in isolation, were weird as they could. So the queen of world music, 64-year-old Madonna, came out after quarantine with a new face. To the endless parade of the singer’s young lovers, a face devoid of wrinkles, but very voluminous due to excessive injections of fillers, was added. All this “luxury” is crowned by huge lips. At first, the artist smoothed over the unsuccessful transformation with filters on social networks, but she looked even funnier. Critics demand: return the old pop diva! And, it seems, the artist heard the requests of fans.
The face of the 64-year-old Madonna noticeably rounded.
Photo: SOCIAL NETWORK
“Fillers can be removed”
Madonna said she intends to regain her former face and is now undergoing procedures to remove Botox from the body. But plastic surgeons were skeptical about this news.
“In fact, the problem is not Botox,” plastic surgeon Alexander Vdovin explains to KP. – Botox is a drug based on botulinum toxin, it allows you to neutralize wrinkles, but does not affect the volume of the face. Here is a clear overdose of fillers – preparations based on hyaluronic acid. Fillers smooth out deep wrinkles, tighten tissues. But at the same time, they attract excess water and sometimes give the impression of a swollen face.
However, this is fixable. There is an antidote for fillers – the enzyme hyaluronidase, it dissolves hyaluronic acid and helps to remove it from the body. After that, you can proceed to a new correction of appearance. Perhaps Madonna will have to use other drugs. And in parallel, resort to hardware procedures that give a good tightening of tissues.
Madonna wants to regain her former face. Photo: Pono Press/Global Look Press
Is it possible to return everything as it was? Hardly. Facial features change with age. Plus, the artist had a lot of plastic surgery. But this does not mean that it is impossible to improve what we are seeing now.
Duck lips are no longer held in high esteem
According to plastic surgeons, the Madonna story is not new. Many patients are now trying to regain their original appearance. In the early 2000s, some beauticians used substandard materials. The gel that they injected into the lips, over time, began to be rejected by the body and overgrown with connective tissue, due to which the lips changed shape and increased in size. This happened to TV presenter Masha Malinovskaya. Then, following her, the participants in the Dom-2 project, Rustam Solntsev and Evgenia Feofilaktova-Guseva, removed the gel from their lips. Recently, Timati’s former lover, model Anastasia Reshetova, refused injections that increase the volume of her lips.
– I’m generally afraid of all these injections. And I will never make lips for myself, – humorist Elena Borshcheva assured KP. – Yes, and duck lips are no longer in fashion. Naturalness is in trend right now. Therefore, the maximum that I do is a manual facial massage.
Producer Yana Rudkovskaya also opposes “beauty injections”.
– I still have a medical education. I am a cosmetologist in the past, so I know that all these Botox injections cause muscle atrophy, says Yana. – I support myself with massages and use serums instead of creams.
At the same time, Rudkovskaya several times went under the knife of a plastic surgeon. She reduced her breasts, but her face has not yet been touched.
Bust like Semenovich
The trend for naturalness has reached the décolleté zone. Stars no longer stand in line for busts a la Anna Semenovich. Three years ago, TV presenter Lera Kudryavtseva got rid of silicone. Breast implants, which she put in the early 2000s, turned out to be of poor quality. One of them broke, and the screen star had to go to the doctors.
“Fifteen years ago in St. Petersburg I had breast implants by McGann. It was written in black and white on the certificate – a lifetime guarantee, and the doctor said: you can crush it with a tank. Then there was no information, and we were still like guinea pigs. I go through a check-up every year. They sent me for an ultrasound and then an MRI. Verdict: the left implant is torn, it has been leaking for five or six years, wherever it was possible to leak, ”Lera wrote in her blog.
Lera Kudryavtseva put breast implants in the early 2000s. Photo: Alexey TRISHIN/Global Look Press
After that, the TV presenter underwent surgery to remove breast implants. According to Kudryavtseva, she is no longer going to increase her bust: they say, this only harms her health. Yes, and Lera’s husband, hockey player Igor Makarov, is quite satisfied with the natural forms of his wife.
– I like myself better without this burden. Yes, I had to partially change the wardrobe, yes, I was worried about how my husband would react. But Igor is satisfied, he likes it even more, ”Lera Kudryavtseva shared with Komsomolskaya Pravda. – I’m not going to insert any more implants, health is more expensive.
OPINION OF THE SURGEON
“People do not want to look stellar, but just young”
“Before, patients asked to repeat the faces of the stars: cheekbones, like Angelina Jolie, lips, like Madonna,” plastic surgeon Alexander Vdovin told KP. – They brought photos, showed them … Therefore, the faces were somewhat similar to each other. Now everything is going in the direction of naturalness. Large volumes are a thing of the past, there remains a desire to look natural, but young. And hardware technologies are coming to replace injections.
AND AT THIS TIME
Now definitely the king of pop!
Philip’s fifth point has grown in volume.
Photo: SOCIAL NETWORK
At a recent concert in St. Petersburg, the audience noticed that Philip’s fifth point had grown in volume. At the end of last year, the 55-year-old artist made plastic surgery with Timur Khaidarov. The surgeon formed a press on Philip’s body, muscular arms and buttocks, like the male version of Kim Kardashian.
– These are not implants. The surgeon simply transferred fat from other parts of the body to the buttocks, explains singer Anna Kalashnikova. – Many people did similar operations several years ago – Anna Asti, Dakota, Lyuba Uspenskaya. But now such forms are not in trend, because they look unnatural – as if foam pads were attached to the pope.
– The lipofilling procedure is quite safe, because fat cells are genetically their own, they do not cause either rejection or an allergic reaction, – explains plastic surgeon Stanislav Ekimov. – The only thing is that there is a limit on how much adipose tissue can be injected. When correcting the breast – no more than 150 ml: it will no longer take root. And about 500 ml can be injected into one half of the buttocks. If the patient then decides to return the old forms, it will be necessary to make a surgical correction.