People are normally killed or horribly injured when they get electrocuted by appliances and other electric equipment. However, what happens when you chance upon a man who got himself electrified by 30,000 volts, only to survive the ordeal and walk away?
Well, this video claimed that someone got electrocuted big time, and survived it. A footage of him was uploaded by YouTube account Afam Media, showing a man falling from an electrical tower. The second part of the footage, although questionable, showed supposedly the same person walking with a burnt skin.
The man dropped from the tower which is approximately 100 feet high. Netizens were amazed that despite what had happened, he still managed to walk like a normal person.
However, netizens commented on the video and said that the video featured two different men. YouTube user too big said, “Bulls**t. I saw the second half of this video about a year ago, this dude got out of the burning house. The first one is very very dead.”