This Healthy 16-Year-Old Girl Dies Without Warning On The Beach. The Cause Can Be Found In Every Supermarket

Lanna Hamman from Arizona was on vacation in Mexico. It was June of 2014 and she was enjoying herself on the beach with some friends. Her friends stated that Lanna was consuming the energy drink Red Bull, pretty much all day long. They also stated that she hadn’t been drinking any water. That day, Lanna suffered from a sudden heart attack, and ended up dead. The energy drinks she had been consuming all day long are being blamed by many as the cause. It seems the combination of excess, easily digestible caffeine, and the lack of water leading to dehydration was what spurred on the attack. Lanna’s mom Kris stated that her daughter was a frequent Red Bull drinker and believes it was a direct link to her untimely death. She’s not alone in that belief as a cardiologist named Jack Wolfson also agrees that the drink was likely responsible as medical evidence exists that these drinks can have effects on the heart.

Prev2 of 3Next
continue reading on next page

Comments

comments

Loading...

Add Comment