Did you know that Gastritis can be defined as inflammation, irritation or erosion of the lining of the stomach?
It is known as the gastric mucosa.
All or part of the gastric mucosa may be involved, thus it can be classified as acute or chronic.
Symptoms of gastritis vary from person to person, and many people have no symptoms at all.
Actually, there are two types of gastritis namely:
1. Chronic gastritis which can occur slowly over time.
2. Acute gastritis that occurs suddenly.
We will share to you in this article, on how prepare the most powerful home remedy which will help you treat and even prevent gastritis, ulcers and heartburn.
Listed below are the Top 4 Home Remedies to Treat your Gastritis in Natural Way:
1. Rice water – it is the best solution for treating and preventing gastritis, and the best part is that you can prepare it in your own kitchen.
Note: All you have to do is to pour 400ml water, add 1 cup of rice and boil it. Allow it to boil for 8 minutes and remove it from the heat. In the end, strain the mixture and drink the liquid. Make sure to drink rice water 2 times a day.
2. Fresh cabbage juice – gastritis causes many discomforts, so in order to get rid of it, you should drink 100 ml of fresh raw cabbage juice each morning on an empty stomach.
Note: Many doctors recommend this traditional remedy because cabbage is abundant in glutamine, a compound that helps in the healing of the lining of the stomach and reducing the irritation.
3. Carrots – make sure to incorporate carrots in your daily diet since they have powerful anti-inflammatory and diuretic ingredients which will help you reduce the symptoms. All you have to do is to add carrots into your favorite salad or meals.
4. Flaxseed – it is yet another ingredient that can help you get rid of acid reflux and treat other digestive issues.
Note: All you need is a glass of water and a tablespoon of flaxseed. Mix these two ingredients, let the mixture sit for at least 12 hours, strain it and drink it.
Listed below are the Additional Information on What to avoid when having gastritis:
– Meat, meat products and foods of animal origin (dairy products and eggs)
– Fast food (snacks, cans, industrial sauces, instant soups, etc.)
– Alcohol, cigarettes and caffeine
– Animal fats, refined oils and margarine
– Products made from white flour
We hope that this brief article is informative to you, share this post so that you can also inform others about this and might help them a lot.